Seasonal Farm & Ranch Hand Needed:
We are a young, farm family located near Fort Assiniboine, AB running a 2,000ac grass and cow/calf operation. We enjoy working with rejuv. agriculture principals, moving cattle daily and focused on growing a lot of diversity on the land. Our farm is located right on the Athabasca River with much scenic beauty and wildlife which gives opportunity to an abundance of outdoor adventure activities that the right applicant could enjoy.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual who would enjoy working with us in our operation. Farming and cattle experience is an asset. Some responsibilities would include:
- Checking and moving cattle
- Monitoring cattle health
- Assisting in new fence building projects
- Assisting in new water pipeline projects
- Clearing and maintaining old fencelines
- Running a tractor and bush mower to manage vegetation
- Assist with hay production
- Day to day farm duties/activities
Accommodations can be provided, if needed. Competitive wages are offered based on experience. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jonathan at 780-305-6540.